Finding meaning in serving the community
We are grateful that our careers focus on service. It provides meaning in our daily lives – which inspires us to continue our mission of helping others beyond the clinic in outreach programs.
Recharge Your Hearing!
Extraordinary sound quality meets
ZPower™ rechargeable convenience.
Outreach at home and abroad
More than just our work, providing hearing care is our passion and our mission. Since 2011 we have provided auditory tests, hearing aids and service to developing countries, including people in Honduras, Peru and Mexico. These are life-altering experiences that give even greater meaning to our work, and help us be extra compassionate for those needing hearing care here in Idaho.
There are many ways to serve the community. Every year we work with various local and national service organizations, including:
- The Salvation Army’s “Project Share” – Treasure Valley Hearing & Balance collected funds to help families in need pay winter Idaho power bills.
- Special Olympics’s – Treasure Valley Hearing & Balance gifted a hearing test booth and audiometer.
- Special Olympics and Lion’s Sight and Hearing Foundation – Raised funds for charities through sales of Idaho Monopoly games.
- Hope’s Door / Advocates Against Family Violence – Our Boise and Nampa locations collected gifts for local families’ Christmas gifts. View a video of our donations from 2011.
- Rescue Mission – We served holiday dinners for Nampa’s Rescue Mission, providing families hot holiday meals.
- Annual canned food drives – Serving Idaho’s hungry.
- Annual Christmas gift drives – Each year we collect gifts for children under our Christmas trees and welcome clients to join in the effort by bringing toys and other suitable gifts in the weeks leading up to the holidays.
Auditory Advocacy: City and State Proclamations
Each spring we support our community by bringing public awareness on hearing loss and tinnitus. This includes advocating for public Proclamations declaring May 2012 for Better Hearing Month and May 13-19, 2012 as Tinnitus Awareness Week. In 2012 the Mayors of Boise, Eagle and Nampa all signed local Proclamations and Governor Butch Otter signed a State of Idaho Proclamation. Thank you to our local leadership for championing hearing health.
We are humbled – and proud – to receive numerous accolades for our professional achievements and invite you to read more about our awards.
Feedback that matters – our testimonials
The best part of working in audiology is the direct impact we make on people’s lives. Since 1990 our team has built a reputation for top-tier audiology care. Want to learn more? Don’t just trust what we say, read through our testimonials to find our what our clients think.