Treasure Valley Hearing & Balance’s Signature Employee Benefit Program
This exclusive service provides auditory care options for individuals and families. With a focus on exceptional technology, top-tier patient care and Idaho’s premier auditory professionals, the Better Hearing Plan gives your loved ones access to a range of hearing care services.
Giving you the options for a continuity of auditory care
When you take advantage of the Better Hearing Plan, you open yourself up to a number of services, including:
- Complimentary annual hearing screenings
- Flat fee for diagnostic hearing aid consultations
- Treatment for tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- All insurances billed
But this is just the beginning. By creating a partnership with you we can manage your changing hearing needs over time.
Clients also have the opportunity to try out cutting-edge technology so you can stay up-to-date with audiological device trends. Make sure you take this opportunity to:
- Get a $1000 hearing aid credit
- Try state-of-the-art technology
- Experience wireless and Bluetooth®
- Many styles and sizes, including invisible hearing aids
This premier service also includes individualized support, such as:
- Personalized treatment plans
- Educational workshops
- Onsite hearing assessments
- Discounts on batteries and accessories
- Up to a five-year enhanced warranty (on certain products)
Why is this benefit important to you at work?
A recent study* indicated that better hearing in the workplace can reduce stress, which can lead to fewer accidents, better concentration, better work, more productivity, and more potential income and advancement.
Hearing loss can happen at any age. That’s why this program includes your entire family.
Enjoy specialty custom products
As members of BHP, we help you identify the right custom products for:
- Hunting and sporting safety
- Musicians and concertgoers
- Custom-made products for use with headphones
Employees: Call 208-549-6003 to make an initial appointment. Bring a family member (it is a family membership). They can help with the assessment process. Experience the unique care you receive at Treasure Valley Hearing & Balance.
Employers: Need benefit packets for your employees? Need someone to speak at an employee event to give an overview of the Better Hearing Plan and its benefits? Contact Susan Elcox, firstname.lastname@example.org, 208-229-3319.